Below are links to Uber/ Lyft Tips
Riders can request rides thru the Lyft website or app.
Once you’ve downloaded the Lyft app and created an account:
Once you've enabled GPS locating in your phone settings, the Lyft app will automatically set your current address as the ‘pickup’ location.To add an extra stop during a ride, tap the ‘+’ icon next to the listed addresses at the top of the ride screen.If you’re making a stop or going to leave the car for more than 10 minutes, ask the driver to end the ride. Then, request a new ride when you’re ready to go to your next destination.
You'll need to log in to your Lyft account before requesting a ride from the web. Rides can't be requested without an attached Lyft account.To request a ride on the web:
We recommend keeping your phone with you, as you'll receive texts for ride updates. You can also add ride.lyft.com to your mobile home screen by using your browser’s settings. The following features are not available from a web browser:
Riders can request rides thru the Uber app.
1. Open your app and enter your destination in the "Where to?" field.
2. Swipe up to see all vehicle options available in your area. Tap one to select it for your ride, then tap "Choose Uber X" (button will be your vehicle selection).
3. You may be asked to confirm your pickup location. If so, move the pin on the map, or select from a list of locations. Tap "Confirm Pickup" to send your request to eligible drivers in the area.
4. If you're not asked to confirm your pickup, tap "Confirm UberX" (button will be your vehicle selection) to send your request to eligible drivers in the area.
5. Once a driver accepts your request, you'll see their location and estimated time of arrival on the map.
Uber will send you notifications when your driver is close to your pickup location.
Our designated Uber/ Lyft pick-up and drop off station is at the corner of Mechanic and Silver Streets near the LCNB Drive-Thru ATM. This station is identified on our festival map.
Copyright © 2022 Lebanon Optimist Club. All Rights Reserved.